Saturday, November 6, 2010

Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves

I have been wanting to attempt meatloaf for awhile. I found this recipe and thought they looked cute plus I always enjoy mash potatoes with meatloaf. They turned out to be a big hit! Both my husband and I enjoyed these although it made a ton of food. Needless to say, there were enough leftovers for last the rest of the week and then some. :) I served it with a side of roasted asparagus. Yummy!

Potato-Topped Mini Meatloaves
From: Kraft.com

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg (6oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1 cup of water
2 Tbsp. A.1 Original Steak Sauce
6oz (3/4th of 8oz pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups hot mashed potatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 jar (12oz) beef gravy, warmed

Heat oven to 375

Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and steak sauce; press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 20-25 minutes or until done.

Add cream cheese and garlic to potatoes; stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in parsley. Scoop over meatloaves. Serve with gravy.

Enjoy!

No comments: