Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Running, Day 1

I decided to make another attempt at running. I have always wanted to run a 10k or half marathon, but never got far in the training. One could say running is my nemisis. After reading several posts on the Weight Watchers message boards and seeing how they were successful, I decided to try again. I am doing the C25k program. Today was day 1 and I have to say it wasn't that bad. My legs started to hurt toward the end, but I finished. I know that as the program progresses it will get increasingly harder but I am welcoming the challange.

I have currently have worked out twice this week, so only two more days to go. The diet on the other hand isn't going as well, but tomorrow is a new day. My goal for tomorrow is to do Day 2 of the program and to stay within my points. Wish me luck!

No comments: