Monday, October 20, 2008

To be Successful, one must have a plan....

I would like to lose about 20lbs that I have gained since college. I have joined Weight Watchers online to help with the diet side of the processes. I have several friends who have found much success from WeightWatchers and I decided to give it a try. (I love the community boards, they are so helpful with recipes and tips!) I plan on posting our weekly dinner menu and possibly my daily breakdown of what I ate ( help me stay accountable and OP). I also would like to workout 4x week. I am thinking about trying the C25K program, but right now sticking with classes at the gym. I bought Jillian's 'Making the Cut' book, and am reading that as well.

I usually start out well, but get off track just after a couple of days. Wish me luck!

No comments: