Monday, February 8, 2010

Cajin Chicken Pasta

This was a meal that I just kind of threw together. I think it turned out well and can definitely be made a little lighter. The store didn't have a light Alfredo sauce so we went for the full fat kind! I think I will definitely make this one again. I love quick, yummy meals! I am not 100% on the exact ingredients-sorry about that. I just eyeballed it.


Cajun Chicken Pasta
Ingredients
Frozen Grill precooked chicken strips
Jar of Alfredo Sauce
Pasta (I used bow tie)
Cajun seasoning of your choice
Heat the chicken strips in a skillet adding the seasoning to your liking. Boil water and cook pasta according to directions on packet. Drain. Add cooked pasta with Alfredo sauce and a dash of Cajun seasoning to warm.
Serve pasta with chicken strips on top!
Now, how easy is that!

No comments: