Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soy Ginger Glazed Chicken

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I really don't have any excuse other than enjoying the lazy days of summer. Needless to say,I have lots of new recipes to post. Inspired by the summer weather and wanting to use our grill, I took this recipe and used it to make chicken kabobs. The glaze was delicious and really made the meal. I hope you enjoy!

Soy Ginger Glazed Chicken
http://cooklikeachampion.blogspot.com/
Ingredients:
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger

In a small bowl, mix together marmalade, soy sauce and ginger. Set aside.

Prepare grill or preheat grill pan.

Cook the chicken 5 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 5 minutes.

Brush each side with glaze. Cook 1-2 more minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.

Remove chicken from grill and immediately brush each side with remaining glaze

No comments: