Thursday, May 21, 2009

Twice Baked Taco Potatoes

Who doesn't love twice baked potatoes and tacos? I thought this recipe sounded delicious and it was! I think I might add some butter or milk to make it a bit more creamy, but over all it was yummy and very filling. The husband also love it (which is a plus). I served it with a side salad with low fat ranch.

Twice Baked Taco Potatoes
1 Potato= 4 points
From: http://www.freewebs.com/raggedyann/familyfriendlyrecipes.htm

Ingredients:
4 medium potatoes-baked and scooped out. Save the shell
1/2 cup salsa (or more to taste)
1Cup chicken breast chicken taco meat (I used lean ground beef)
1/2 Cup chopped green onions
FF cheddar cheese shredded ( I place a slice of ff cheese on each one)
FF sour cream

After you've scooped out the potatoes, mix the potato guts, salsa, chicken meat, and onions.

Put the mix back into the potato shells, and bake for about 20 minutes in a 325 degree oven.

Top with 1 TBSP cheese, and 1 TBS FF sour cream if you like. Enjoy!

No comments: