Friday, September 18, 2009

Sun Dried Tomato Tortellini

This next recipe is one that I got from a friend's girlfriend. I believe she got the idea from a Johny Carino's dish. I have not eaten at Johny Carino's very often so I am not sure which dish she was trying to copy, but whichever one-this is fabulous and super easy. It has been my go to dish ever since. I don't know the exact measurements ( I usually just eyeball it). It is pretty hard to mess this one up. The only bad thing is that it isn't exactly WW friendly, but you have to indulge every now and then, right?



Sun Dried Tomato Tortellini
Ingredients:
Frozen Tortellini
1 to 2 Sausage links, diced
A jar of Sun Dried Tomato Alfredo
Approx 1 cup frozen peas
Tomato, diced
Approx 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients and pour into a 9x13 greased dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes uncovered.
That's it. How easy is that! It is delicious too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a wonderful food blog! YUMMY :)

Let it Shine said...

YUM. That looks and sounds delicious. Will have to give it a try!

Alyshia