Monday, November 3, 2008

Bark-B-Q Biscuits

I have two wonderful yorkies, Macy and Mason, who are also known as my children. They have been out of treats for a few weeks, and have been bugging me to make some more. These are one of their favorites.

Bark-B-Q biscuits

Ingredients
2 Cups whole wheat flour
1/2 Cup oatmeal
1/4 Cup wheat germ
1/2 Cup tomato paste
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 Cup water
1 Tbsp honey

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix oil, water, honey, & tomato paste. Add to dry ingredients.

Roll out dough to 1/4″ thick, cut with a cookie cutter & place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes 2 375 degrees.

** I made a little glaze with an egg white and a little barbeque sauce and brushed it over the tops before I put it in the oven.
.

No comments: