Monday, November 3, 2008

Crock Pot Chili


This is one of my tried and true recipes. My husband absolutely loves this chili and it is so easy to make! I work long 12 hour days, so it is perfect to just throw in the slow cooker and have a hearty meal ready when we get home. I am not sure if the recipe came from my mom or my sister, so I am going to give both of them credit (they are both awesome cooks).


Crock Pot Chili
Ingredients
1lb ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 can pinto beans with juice
1 can Ranch Style beans with juice
1 can stewed tomatoes with juice
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg dry Ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup water
1 can or frozen pkg corn (optional)

Brown meat; drain fat. Throw everything into a crock pot and let cook all day on LOW or at least 3 to 4 hours. Serve with crackers or cornbread.


Easy as pie and so delish!

No comments: